Saturday, May 14, 2011

cannes day 1


CANNES, GO! I'm going to be helping coordinate the afterparty for the amfAR Cinema Against Aids event at the Cannes Film Festival. I landed in Nice a few hours ago, and right now I'm in our office at the Hotel de Paris getting the scoop on the event and enjoying our super Frenchy snack attack table. It's a rare, uber rainy afternoon, but weather.com predicts sunshine for the rest of my time here. It also claims that it's partially cloudy right now with a 20% chance of rain...

As you know if you're reading this, I've decided to start a little blog to document my last summer of freedom before becoming a bona fide businesswoman. Some of you may remember Rives' and my Search for the Magical Frijoles last Spring. This blog will be VERY different. Sike... it'll probably be pretty similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment